Senior Product Manager, Growth
Labelbox is the leading data-centric AI platform for building intelligent applications. Teams looking to capitalize on the latest advances in generative AI and LLMs use the Labelbox platform to inject these systems with the right degree of human supervision and automation. Whether they are building AI products by using LLMs that require human fine-tuning, or applying AI to reduce the time associated with manually-intensive tasks like data labeling or finding business insights, Labelbox enables teams to do so effectively and quickly.
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Walmart, Procter & Gamble, Genentech, and Adobe, as well as hundreds of leading AI teams. We are backed by leading investors including SoftBank, Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI-focused fund), Databricks Ventures, Snowpoint Ventures and Kleiner Perkins.
About the Role
As our Senior Growth Product Manager, you will play a key role in advancing our data-centric AI platform and driving the AI industry forward. In collaboration with the Director of Growth, you will lead the strategy and execution of product development initiatives that drive customer engagement and business performance.
Your Day to Day
- Develop and manage growth product strategies in partnership with the Director of Growth.
- Support the growth strategy and contribute the primary KPI: Self Serve MRR
- Lead cross-functional teams, including engineering and design, to implement and refine the Labelbox product.
- esign and conduct A/B tests and experiments, leveraging tools like LaunchDarkly, to optimize activation and conversion rates.
- Manage and analyze dashboards on Looker to evaluate the business impact of growth product initiatives.
- Collaborate with business intelligence (BI) and product teams to form hypotheses and gather data for strategic decision-making.
- Create and execute Product Requirement Documents (PRDs), ensuring alignment with business objectives and user needs.
- Conduct customer research to stay ahead of market trends and inform product development.
- Balance technical, design, and business considerations, maintaining a customer-first approach.
- 3-5+ years of experience in growth product management, with a core focus on activation, engagement and conversion.
- Proven track record in improving activation rates and free-to-paid conversion rates.
- Experience with A/B testing and experimental product initiatives.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting tools such as Looker and Heap.
- Strong collaboration skills, with experience working alongside engineering, design, and BI teams.
- Customer-centric mindset, passionate about understanding and addressing user problems.
- Positive team player who contributes to a dynamic and supportive work environment.
Labelbox strives to ensure pay parity across the organization and discuss compensation transparently. The expected annual base salary range for this United States-based position is $180,000.00 - $200,000.00. This range is not inclusive of any potential equity packages or additional benefits. Exact compensation varies based on a variety of factors, including skills and competencies, experience, and geographical location.
Excel in a Hub-centric Remote Model.
We’re committed to excellence and understand the importance of bringing our talented people together. While we continue to embrace remote work, we’ve transitioned to a Hub-Centric Remote Model with a focus on nurturing collaboration and connection within our dedicated hubs in the San Francisco Bay Area, New York City Metropolitan Area, Miami-Fort Lauderdale Area, and Warsaw, Poland. We encourage asynchronous communication, autonomy, and ownership of your tasks, with the added convenience of hub-based gatherings.
Your Personal Data Privacy: Any personal information you provide Labelbox as a part of your application will be processed in accordance with Labelbox’s Job Applicant Privacy notice.