Innovaccer is seeking an Senior Associate-Education Technology to help grow our employees' amazing learning culture. You’ll join your teammates in running the continuous learning environment that has driven industry-leading results in the US market. If you enjoy working in a highly collaborative, buzzing hive with the Planet’s most successful, high-performing Healthcare IT teams, come join us!
A Day in the Life
- Act as a learning technology specialist for all company departments.
- Create compelling learning activities and course content.
- Design and refresh learning courses and curriculums and create multimedia training materials.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify and analyze training needs and develop relevant learning materials.
- Apply instructional design theories and methods and utilize multimedia tools to enhance the learning process.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- Master and Maintain our learning management system.
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly audit reports to track compliance across teams .
- Conduct the 5 Star onboarding for all new employees.
- Create various reports and dashboards for management teams.
- Create, distribute, track assessments and other certification program requirements.
- Inhouse knowledge hub Mastery: help keep departmental knowledge Hub content fresh and updated.
- Assist with data gathering for quarterly performance reporting.
What You Need
- 1-3 years of experience or study in the area of instructional design, learning & development, training, and/or Sales.
- A Bachelor’s degree is a prerequisite.
- Must be comfortable working in US Shift timings
- Creative leanings with a commitment to build expertise in design processes/principles.
- Visual design skills and ability to storyboard.
- A genuine interest in Healthcare, Marketing & Sales, and Learning is required.
- Must be comfortable working in US shift timings.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in Design tools, MS Office & Google Suite, as well as multiple forms of technology.
- Ability to self-manage, focus, and prioritize under standard & stressful conditions.
- Discretion/confidentiality is a must in this department.
- Participation in community interest forums, special projects, personal hobbies, etc., within this field is considered a plus.
- Background in Instructional Design, Corporate Training, Marketing, Sales, or Learning are preferred.
- Authoring tools (iSpring is a plus) knowledge.
- Project Management skills.
- Organization skills and dedication to completing tasks/projects timely.
- Comfortable in working independently.
- Comfortable with continuously changing priorities.
- Proactive outlook and anticipation of what is needed.
- A high degree of attention to detail and follow-through.
What We Offer
- Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
- Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you’re outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
- Health Insurance and Mental Well-being: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
- Sabbatical Leave Policy: Do you want to focus on skill development, pursue an academic career, or just reset? We’ve got you covered.
- Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry’s best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
- Paid Time Off: Maintain a healthy work–life balance and take time off from work to focus on your well-being and big life moments.