Specialist - Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
We are looking for an experienced Governance, Risk and compliance (GRC) Specialist to ensure our company adheres to international regulatory standards and frameworks and in-house policies. You will be responsible for developing and enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as providing guidance on compliance matters. The ultimate goal is to assess our company’s risk posture and drive continuous improvement and this requires the GRC Specialist to be in the office and as such, this is not a remote position.
A great GRC Specialist has direct hands-on compliance and audit experience, operates with high integrity, and is well-versed in a variety of security and privacy frameworks, guidelines, and governance best practices. They are dedicated professionals with high ethical standards and work diligently to complete their duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business. You must be comfortable saying “no'' when necessary, escalating non-compliance appropriately and be result-oriented.
A Day in the Life
- Building and adhering to Information security and compliance standards
- Providing advisory for information security to Corporate IT, Legal, HR, Development Teams
- Implementing Information Security policies and procedures for the organization as required by all applicable standards.
- Helping to drive our compliance and audit programs to accurately attest and certify where applicable to:
- Understanding of GRC tooling and risk management
- Hands-on with documentation of Policies & Procedures
- Can work on the implementation of audit controls & engage with stakeholders
- Help govern Vendor & Third Party Risks Program
- Providing content for company-wide training to all employees
- Feeding risks uncovered into our Enterprise Risk Management program
- Understanding of Cloud Services like Managed Kubernetes, Logs, Backups, Encryption, etc.
- Understanding of Data Analytics, Machine Learning, SDLC would be a plus
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence would be an added advantage
What You Need
- Proven 4+ years of working experience in security compliance and audit
- Understanding of US Healthcare and can work on European, and Middle Eastern healthcare
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards, frameworks, and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record-keeping with incredible attention to detail
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to the compliance field
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A certified compliance professional is a plus (CISA, ISO- LA/LI, HITRUST, CRISC, CDPSE, etc.)
- Outstanding partnership and communications skills and the ability to leverage these to get results
What We Offer
- Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
- Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you’re outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
- Health Insurance and Mental Well-being: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
- Sabbatical Leave Policy: Do you want to focus on skill development, pursue an academic career, or just reset? We’ve got you covered.
- Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry’s best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
- Paid Time Off: Maintain a healthy work–life balance and take time off from work to focus on your well-being and big life moments.
Disclaimer: Innovaccer does not charge any fees or require any payment from individuals or agencies for securing employment with us. We do not guarantee job spots or engage in any financial transactions related to employment. If you encounter any posts or requests asking for payment or personal information, we strongly advise you to report them immediately to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please exercise caution and verify the authenticity of any requests before disclosing personal and confidential information, including bank account details.