We are looking for a Solution Consultant, a key role within the Growth Strategy team at Innovaccer. You will be responsible for growing the Government Healthcare market for Innovaccer. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing the deal strategy for the government market. In particular, you will own the structuring and writing of RFPs for the government market. You will work in close collaboration with the government market sales, product, and customer success teams.
A Day in the Life
- Drive large and complex, high-priority government deals:
- Develop deal strategy in collaboration with the sales team, GM, and other SMEs
- Review RFP requirements and identify gaps between existing solutions and RFP requirements
- Collaborate with product and other SMEs to define solutions to address these gaps and assess feasibility
- Rapidly complete writing of RFP responses with high quality and seeking out necessary SME support proactively
- Support the end-to-end preparation for a deal including ensuring the right stakeholders (SMEs, executives) are engaged, adequate preparation is set up, running the preparation sessions, working with product, clinical transformation, and sales engineers to ensure the right demo story and assets are use
- Develop pitch decks
- Take ownership of internal follow-ups associated with assigned deals. Collaborate with other Innovaccer teams, such as product, implementation, delivery, and colleagues from SME to develop engaging proposals, presentations, and RFP responses.
What You Need
- MBA or relevant advanced degree from top school.
- 3+ years of experience working at a major consulting firm or technology solutions company or US Healthcare / Health services company, serving US Healthcare customers (US State and Local Government Healthcare / Medicaid experience preferred)
- 3+ years of experience writing RFPs for the US Healthcare market (preferably US State and Local Government / Medicaid customers)
- Excellent command of the English language (familiarity with nuances of US English)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in creating and presenting slide presentations and position papers
- Detail-oriented, with strong project management skills and the ability to collaborate and drive collaboration across cross-functional teams and to complete complex RFPs
- Ability to provide guidance for solution design and work with product and data experts to design high-level solutions
- Self-starter, Should be able to apply critical thinking in fast-moving environments without relying on documented steps
- Experience in software and technology sales is a plus
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand the capabilities of current solutions and identify gaps between deal/RFP requirements and existing solutions
What We Offer
- Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
- Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you’re outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
- Health Insurance and Mental Wellbeing: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
- Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry’s best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
- Paid Time Off: Maintain a healthy work–life balance and take time off from work to focus on your well-being and big life moments.