Software Development Engineer-III (Frontend)
We at Innovaccer are looking for a Software Development Engineer-III (Frontend) to build the most amazing product experience. You’ll get to work with other engineers to build a delightful feature experience to understand and solve our customer’s pain points.
A Day in the Life
- Building efficient and reusable applications and abstractions.
- Identify and communicate best practices for both Frontend & Backend.
- Participate in the project life cycle from pitch/prototyping through definition and design to build, integration, unit testing, review, deployment, and delivery
- Analyze and improve the performance, scalability, stability, and security of the product.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
What You Need
- 5+ years of experience with a start-up mentality and a high willingness to learn
- Deep experience into ReactJS+Redux or one modern MVC style JS Framework
- Deep understanding of the DOM and how the browser works
- Experience in building large scale pluggable UIs.
- Excellent understanding of UX/UI design principles
- Good understanding of the constantly evolving world of front-end development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skill.
- Solid knowledge of NodeJs/Python and experience with any web framework (NodeJs-Express/NodeJs-Fastify/Python-Django, etc)
- Good Experience in RDBMS & NoSQL database and in Web Services and REST.
- Experience with seamless integration of front-end to back-end functionality
- A belief in progress over perfection.
- (Bonus) Good experience with ElectronJS.
What We Offer
- Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
- Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you’re outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
- Health Insurance and Mental Well-being: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
- Sabbatical Leave Policy: Do you want to focus on skill development, pursue an academic career, or just reset? We’ve got you covered.
- Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry’s best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
Disclaimer: Innovaccer does not charge any fees or require any payment from individuals or agencies for securing employment with us. We do not guarantee job spots or engage in any financial transactions related to employment. If you encounter any posts or requests asking for payment or personal information, we strongly advise you to report them immediately to our HR department at email@example.com. Additionally, please exercise caution and verify the authenticity of any requests before disclosing personal and confidential information, including bank account details.