Senior Specialist-General Ledger Accounting
As the Senior Specialist-General Ledger Accounting, you will work with the finance team and will report to Head - General Ledger. This will be an IC role but will turn into a manager role basis company requirement and growth.
A Day in the Life
- Prepare all general ledger related journal entries for US entity
- Undertake month-end and year-end account closing activities and reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP Accounting principles and company policies & procedures
- Manage payroll accounting, ensuring accurate and timely accounting of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions
- Handle inter-company transactions and reconciliations, including foreign currency accounting
- Reviewing the monthly accruals and ensuring the correctness and completeness
- Prepare and present monthly financials including variance analysis, highlighting any major discrepancies and offering potential solutions
- Analyze monthly and quarterly financial statements and presented the reports to the senior management
- Provide professional guidance to peers and subordinates
- Prepared documentation/memos for annual external audits
What You Need
- 4+ years of experience in the similar role
- Applicant must be a Chartered Accountant
- SaaS or IT experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
- Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you’re outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
- Health Insurance and Mental Well-being: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
- Sabbatical Leave Policy: Do you want to focus on skill development, pursue an academic career, or just reset? We’ve got you covered.
- Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry’s best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
- Paid Time Off: Maintain a healthy work–life balance and take time off from work to focus on your well-being and big life moments.
Disclaimer: Innovaccer does not charge any fees or require any payment from individuals or agencies for securing employment with us. We do not guarantee job spots or engage in any financial transactions related to employment. If you encounter any posts or requests asking for payment or personal information, we strongly advise you to report them immediately to our HR department at email@example.com. Additionally, please exercise caution and verify the authenticity of any requests before disclosing personal and confidential information, including bank account details.