Senior Product Manager (Data Analytics)
As a Senior Product Manager (Data Analytics), your role will be to be a detail-oriented problem-solver to join us at Innovaccer, one of the world’s fastest-growing healthcare-tech companies. In this role, you’ll be at the forefront of envisioning and building the next generation analytics and visualisation capabilities for our customers. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have structured problem solving skills, strong analytical abilities, willingness to take initiatives and drive them, excellent verbal and written communication skills and high levels of empathy towards internal and external stakeholders, among other things. This role is best suited for a product manager who is passionate about technology & data and working with developers, data engineers, data architects.
A Day in the Life
- Define and establish the overall vision and strategy for data and analytics platform
- Establish the technical target state and drive continuous technology transformation.
- Develop and evangelize a vision, internally and externally, for how Innovaccer is an integral component of the Modern Data Stack.
- Understand the different user personas and identify how we can empower them to be more productive building and integrating on the Innovaccer Data Activation Platform.
- Experiment by developing and validating hypotheses, and testing solution concepts with healthcare customers and partners.
- Partner with Engineering, UX and other Product Managers to build delightful developer tools for accelerating developer productivity
- Engage in leading open developer communities to capture needs and opportunities.
- Follow technology and market trends in the modern data stack ecosystem.
- Define and analyze product success metrics.
What You Need
- 5+ years of experience in product management, including providing product vision, strategy development, data-influenced product planning and prioritization
- Experience working with data warehouses, RDBMs, SQL, data visualisation tools like Tableau, PowerBI.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships with Engineering, UX, Sales, and product area leaders across an organization
- Solid technical foundations with a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically
- Experience building enterprise products
- Deep passion for working with developers, data engineers, data scientists, solution architects.
- Excellent communication, listening, writing skills
- Entrepreneurial, energetic self-starter who can navigate through ambiguous environments and work independently when needed
- Experience as a software and/or data engineer
- Experience building products with cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Broad understanding of developer tools such as SDKs, Command Line Interfaces (CLIs), IDEs, Scripting tools, Drivers/Connectors, etc.
- Familiarity with Modern Data Stack technologies
What We Offer
- Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
- Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you’re outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
- Health Insurance and Mental Well-being: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
- Sabbatical Leave Policy: Do you want to focus on skill development, pursue an academic career, or just reset? We’ve got you covered.
- Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry’s best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
- Paid Time Off: Maintain a healthy work–life balance and take time off from work to focus on your well-being and big life moments.
Disclaimer: Innovaccer does not charge any fees or require any payment from individuals or agencies for securing employment with us. We do not guarantee job spots or engage in any financial transactions related to employment. If you encounter any posts or requests asking for payment or personal information, we strongly advise you to report them immediately to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please exercise caution and verify the authenticity of any requests before disclosing personal and confidential information, including bank account details.