Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager, your role will be a detail-oriented problem-solver at Innovaccer, one of the world’s fastest-growing healthcare-tech companies. In this role, you’ll be at the forefront of driving up the productivity and velocity of product team members and cross-functional processes. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have structured problem solving skills, strong analytical abilities, willingness to take initiatives and drive them, excellent verbal and written communication skills and high levels of empathy towards internal and external stakeholders, among other things.
A Day in the Life
Define product strategy (~30%)
- Doing market research to evaluate and define the accelerators we need
- Collaborate with sales & GTM teams to build up deal pipeline
- Shape value proposition, positioning, messaging, and sales strategy to support pipeline growth
- Defining product value levers and how they will be measured
Specialise in Population Health Management and Specialty Value-based Care (~30%)
- Define best practices for Cardiology, Nephrology, Oncology etc.
- Create / brainstorm new care pathways and care strategies
- Suggest changes to provider and care management tooling
- Evaluate changes required in data model and workflows
Drive /lead SKU development (~20%)
- Collaborating with Product Owners to drive accelerator design & development
- Guide scrum teams (as applicable)
- Guide design sessions and new feature enhancement opportunities with design partners
- Tracking requests and customer feedback
- Planning new SKU demo development with design partners
Internal Stakeholder alignment (~10%)
- Helping with Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly presentations
- Work with GTM, Marketing, Growth Strategy and core Product Management
- Providing input and validating SoWs documents
- Creating and updating SRDs as required
- Writing blogs and promoting thought leadership
What You Need
- 5- 8 years of experience
- Preferred Experience with US Healthcare. Should have Medical background - Physician required. Someone who has worked in a clinical setting, and then moved to product (or vice versa) would be ideal.
- Product experience is preferred - if not Product, then Consulting experience is preferred.
- Structured problem solving ability
- Strong analytical abilities
- Taking initiatives and driving them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very good stakeholder management skills
What We Offer
- Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
- Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you’re outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
- Health Insurance and Mental Well-being: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
- Sabbatical Leave Policy: Do you want to focus on skill development, pursue an academic career, or just reset? We’ve got you covered.
- Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry’s best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
- Paid Time Off: Maintain a healthy work–life balance and take time off from work to focus on your well-being and big life moments.
Disclaimer: Innovaccer does not charge any fees or require any payment from individuals or agencies for securing employment with us. We do not guarantee job spots or engage in any financial transactions related to employment. If you encounter any posts or requests asking for payment or personal information, we strongly advise you to report them immediately to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please exercise caution and verify the authenticity of any requests before disclosing personal and confidential information, including bank account details.