Product Design Manager
Product Designer Managers, will manage a team of designers and guide them towards the vision of the product. A major part of your day will go deep-diving into requests from your product and engineering counterparts. You’ll help the team prioritize work and run design sprints. You’ll be the point of contact for internal stakeholders and will keep them informed on the progress and deadlines. Performance, process, and quality of design deliverables will be your major areas of focus.
A Day at life at Innovaccer
- Lead the vision for your product area alongside your product and engineering counterparts.
- Help the team groom and execute design sprints while adhering to the design guidelines to maintain consistency.
- Provide regular coaching and feedback to direct reports to help grow functional skills and leadership capability, with support from senior managers.
- Foresee capacity issues and work with the business to plan and set expectations and track key metrics to meet goals. Participate in recruiting efforts
Improve and operationalize design processes:
- Perform audits on processes to obtain data on teams' efficiency, alignment on productivity, and quality metrics.
- Manage end-to-end team operations, handle design processes and related tools proactively engaging managers and stakeholders.
- Identify improvements to processes and contribute to the root cause analysis with a focus on reducing rework and improving the quality of designs being delivered.
- Have a data-driven approach towards operational goals and key metrics for the organization.
What You Need
- 8+ years of industry experience in software product design.
- Experience managing a team of visual and UX designers.
- Create an inspiring work environment. Actively bring out the best in designers helping both
designers and team dynamics evolve.
- Appetite for analyzing metrics, building models around data to provide solutions and/or
- Ability to work in a team, communicate deadlines and deliver as promised.
- Expertise in design process/principles and experience applying those principles together
- Team management
- Performance management
- Process Review and Enforcement
What We Offer
- Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
- Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you’re outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
- Health Insurance and Mental Well-being: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
- Sabbatical Leave Policy: Do you want to focus on skill development, pursue an academic career, or just reset? We’ve got you covered.
- Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry’s best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
- Paid Time Off: Maintain a healthy work–life balance and take time off from work to focus on your well-being and big life moments.