As a Product Designer-II, you will work with product managers, developers, and senior designers to drive the end-to-end experience of a product. A major part of your day will go in understanding the problem areas, discussing solutions and working with junior designers to craft delightful products.
You’ll also contribute to the design system by helping refine, maintain, and enforce the design guidelines and strategies. Mentoring junior designers and helping them grow would be an important part of your day.
A Day in the life
- Design products while adhering to our design principles and guidelines.
- Hand-off to engineering and work with them to ensure design implementation.
- Identify and document information architecture, user personas, and journey maps.
- Work with product managers and other designers to collect user feedback and improve the product experience.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to improve the experience.
- Maintain the design system considering future products and platform.
- Add new styles and patterns that are visually cohesive with the rest of the Innovaccer’s products.
- Partner with product managers throughout the design and development process to run experiments, analyze the findings, and validate potential product changes.
What You Need
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Worked on projects that required both UX and UI skills
- Ability to collaborate, communicate effectively, and prioritize user experience
- Solid intuition and a strong passion for detailed interaction design
- Strong visual design skills, especially with an eye for system-level details
- Proficiency in Figma or similar design tools
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems
What We Offer
- Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
- Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you’re outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
- Health Insurance and Mental Well-being: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
- Sabbatical Leave Policy: Do you want to focus on skill development, pursue an academic career, or just reset? We’ve got you covered.
- Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry’s best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
- Paid Time Off: Maintain a healthy work–life balance and take time off from work to focus on your well-being and big life moments.
Disclaimer: Innovaccer does not charge any fees or require any payment from individuals or agencies for securing employment with us. We do not guarantee job spots or engage in any financial transactions related to employment. If you encounter any posts or requests asking for payment or personal information, we strongly advise you to report them immediately to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please exercise caution and verify the authenticity of any requests before disclosing personal and confidential information, including bank account details.