Managing Director-Business Development
We are looking for an experienced and high-energy Business Development & Strategic Partnership professional to drive transformational initiatives at Innovaccer. The primary function of this role is to explore new verticals and opportunities for the Innovaccer Health Cloud and drive transformational relationships, opening up new markets or strategic business opportunities. Primary duties include: Collaboration with Innovaccer C-suite on strategic expansion markets, assessment of new market opportunities, bringing and building market relationships, driving new corporate structures and initiatives with partners in a consultative manner, leader in business growth. The successful candidate will be great at building relationships, an incredible problem solver and highly strategic with a demonstrated track record of owning transformative initiatives end to end.
A Day in the Life
- Strategically and selectively explore new market segments for the Innovaccer Health Cloud
- Join CEO, COO, CBDO in the most strategic net new deal opportunities
- Manage stakeholders internally and externally to align on business models
- Drive and execute complex deal structuring
- Negotiate and close complicated contractual agreements with multiple decision makers
- Assess and originate opportunities for transformational business growth, focused on new markets, new product categories and multi-party structures (organic and inorganic)
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value proposition and solutions
- Support business strategy formation regarding competitive landscape and market trends
What You Need
- Incredible self starter - ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high intensity environment
- High business acumen and deal making experience
- Strong understanding of the healthcare market, ideally with a technical background
- Ideally, a background in Investment Banking, Corporate Development or Management Consulting, having had experience structuring complicated deals
- 15+ years’ experience in healthcare data and analytics, data platform services, SaaS, and/or digital health solutions to the healthcare industry
What We Offer
- Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
- Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you’re outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
- Health Insurance and Mental Wellbeing: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
- Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry’s best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
- Paid Time Off: Maintain a healthy work–life balance and take time off from work to focus on your well-being and big life moments.