The role of the Director-Customer Success is to be a trusted advisor to the client who not only plans, and manages the team and delivers work according to deadlines and within budget but also drives new solutions to best serve the clients. You'll work as part of and also manage a driven and creative team of product, data, and integration engineers and designers to deploy our platform and solutions against the most challenging problems in the healthcare industry.
You’ll immerse yourselves in our customers' most intricate workflows, explore the business problems and understand their true needs, and deliver our solutions that enable our customers to scale and drive adoption while ensuring a great experience for your customers. The problems you tackle will require an analytical and technological mindset, a sharp intuition for the key business and technology issues, and a strong degree of user empathy.
Hiring for South and Midwest Region
A Day in the Life
- Understand customer needs and be a client-counselor by working together with the customer to come up with solutions to key customer problems and business objectives. Build a client relationship and acts as a trusted advisor to the client
- Manage the overall delivery of the project (charters, kickoffs, requirement gathering, delivery, QBRs) as well as the team including the engineering/product manager and delivery pod (DAs, FDEs, QA engineers, developers, and designers)
- Manage the overall budget and adherence to schedule
- Identify relevant datasets through deep engagement with customer problems and workflows, and work with forward-deployed engineers to integrate the data into a stable and extensible pipeline as well as customer and product engineering teams to build bespoke workflows for new user groups
- Present the results of our work and proposals for future work to audiences across all layers of our customers organization
What You Need
- Experience in technical account management, customer success, or client services/management consulting in the technology and healthcare sector (for a portfolio of 3-5 customers)
- Analytical mindset and demonstrated capability to have worked on analytical or digital transformation projects
- Computer Science or Engineering (any discipline) background
- Experience in either Value-Based Care, Population Health, Health System Operations, Payer or Life Sciences markets
- Executive presence and the ability to engage with senior-level clients with excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Experience in business requirement gathering and expectation management during projects to ensure customer satisfaction
- Experience in leading delivery/engineering teams in a technology company is a strong plus
- Worked with offshore/India teams extensively
- Extraordinary ability to take on open-ended problems in unstructured environments, dive into details and deliver outcomes
- Ability to travel 30%-40%. Varies by location and team
What We Offer
- Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
- Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you’re outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
- Health Insurance and Mental Wellbeing: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
- Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry’s best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
- Paid Time Off: Maintain a healthy work–life balance and take time off from work to focus on your well-being and big life moments.