Data Engineering Manager
As an Engineering Manager, you will lead, manage, and inspire the Customer Success Technical Operations team in developing the Engineering Process to redefine HealthCare. As a hands-on leader, you’ll help the team fulfill technical, operational, and business requirements. You’ll guide the architecture and delivery of software products. The ideal candidate will solve complex technical challenges while delivering great consumer software products focused on incredible customer experiences
A day in the life at Innovaccer:
- Help build and lead the Customer Success Technical Operations team to deliver world-class Engineering and Operations Processes
- Drive customer experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability, and simplicity.
- Engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and processes for regular assessment and improvement
- Establish a solid project framework and development and Automation process.
- Showcase an Automation mindset while implementing processes/projects.
- Project manage and Load-balance team’s responsibilities wherever necessary.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to team members and project peers
- Demonstrable experience building robust infrastructure with our developers and data-driven business tools
- Set clear expectations and create a positive work environment based on accountability, in collaboration with the engineering and management teams.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with global hardware and software engineering teams.
- Operate strategically and tactically. Work on strategy and help set direction while staying on top of the day-to-day software development.
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE
- B.E., B.Tech., M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field from a top university.
- 8+ years of industry experience in architecting, developing, data-driven Automations and Visualization approaches.
- Minimum 2 years of people management experience having hired, trained, and led high performing teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Experience in architecting, developing, data driven Automations and Visualization approach.
- Strong communication skills (written as well as verbal) to be consultants to both internal and external teams and stakeholders.
- Experience in software development for a Full-stack environment preferable experience with Python for backend and any frontend skills.
- Strong experience with RDBS or NoSQL technologies such as Amazon Redshift, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with Visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with Web Frameworks such as Django in developing SOA style components.
- Strong experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Compute.
- Willingness to support in the US time schedule.
- Knowledge of Gain sight a plus
What We Offer
- Industry-Focused Certifications: Meet leading healthcare experts, discuss innovative strategies, and become a subject matter expert with our comprehensive set of certifications.
- Rewards and Recognition: Feeling like you’re outperforming on your projects? Get recognition for your dedicated efforts and demonstrated work ethic.
- Health Insurance and Mental Well-being: We offer health benefits and insurance to you and your family for hospital-related expenses pertaining to any illness, disease, or injury. We also have Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) to give you 24X7 access to certified therapists and psychologists.
- Sabbatical Leave Policy: Do you want to focus on skill development, pursue an academic career, or just reset? We’ve got you covered.
- Open Floor Plan: Cubicles are a thing of the past and to modernize our office space, we have open floor sittings at every office location. Share ideas with your peers and bond better in an open floor office where there are no barriers and you are inspired to be creative.
- Paternity and Maternity Leave: Enjoy the industry’s best parental leave policy to welcome your bundle of joy and enjoy quality time with them.
- Paid Time Off: Maintain a healthy work–life balance and take time off from work to focus on your well-being and big life moments.