Vice President - Product Management
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
About the role:
Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your scope to build products used by some of the biggest and most influential organizations around the world from Pune? Read on…
certis is looking for a Product Management leader (VP level) as an integral part of its Senior Leadership team, responsible for defining Product Roadmap in the R&D division. You will be a leader who will help continue the innovation on the core Icertis Platform. This role will report into the SVP, Product Management.
The ideal candidate is a Product Management professional, with deep leadership experience, with a track record of bringing innovative products to market. This professional will be passionate about cloud/SaaS business model and has impeccable product management skills. You anchor your decisions in strategy and defend them with data, you influence, you understand how to run a successful product team, and you thrive in a startup environment.
- Working closely with the Platform Leadership team, including the CTO, own the definition of strategy and roadmap that creates sustainable differentiation for the next generation of Icertis Enterprise Contract Management platform and applications.
- Through the roadmap, focus on enabling a sustainable partner ecosystem (sdks, plugins, dev extensions, etc.), allowing implementation partners and ISVs to further extend the platform leveraging mature and governed product features.
- Understand and define core capabilities needed in the platform to enable self-service implementation, deployment of the ICM product by customers and service providers.
- Working with partners, ISVs, business apps team, professional services and customer support to identify capabilities needed to build, deploy, upgrade new business apps and/or technical configurations.
- Champion product capabilities that deliver a delightful user experience, ease of use, self-service capabilities and ease of administration. Manage the entire product cycle including release management.
- Interfaces and proactively manage requirements from stakeholder groups inside and outside of Icertis to prioritize capabilities and deliver a winning product across customer segments and business functions. Work closely with sales to support pre-sales activities.
- Build relationships and work closely with engineering and architecture functions to ensure alignment. Working with the Engineering team, identify and define tools and technologies to optimize implementation tasks, support tasks, deployment task etc. to reduce the cost of implementation and support.
- Work closely with Marketing to facilitate and support positioning, go- to-market strategies, pricing models messaging, analyst relations, event presentations, content creation and related GTM activities.
Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- 24+ years’ experience in enterprise software domain. Minimum 10 years leading a senior Product Management team in a fast-paced enterprise Software delivered as SaaS/Cloud. Prior experience with platforms like Force.com or MS Dynamics is a plus.
- Have worked with and led development of successful enterprise cloud SaaS, preferably ERP/SCM surround products with global customers, creating customer delight
- Experience extending the core platform to partners and ISVs, creating developer extensibility features, leading to joint solutions and marketplace offerings.
- Expert in collaboration and stakeholder management, working with cross-functional teams and experience influencing decisions and positive outcomes for the product and the organization.
- Be a deeply operational hands-on leader and practitioner of modern product management techniques and metrics (e.g. discovery, competitive analysis, prioritization, ARR, NPS, telemetry, etc.), with an agile and DevOps mindset.
- Be seasoned in customer engagement, demonstrate customer empathy and experience in customer driven development.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills. Ability to build and defend business cases.
- Education: BA/BS in Computer Science & MBA and/or experience in Management Consulting required.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.