Director - Account Management Nordics
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Account Management team is responsible for driving sales from existing accounts for Icertis Contact Management. This team acts as an extension of the Customer, being a proactive evangelist within Icertis and the Customer to accomplish defined objectives.
The ideal candidate is one with sales aptitude, relationship building skills, technical bent of mind and a consultative sales approach who has been associated with implementation of Enterprise software in a SaaS company.
Reporting to the Vice President of Account Management Europe, you'll play a pivotal role in expanding revenue streams and nurturing existing client relationships with in our customer portfolio in the Nordics.
This is a role without people management responsibility.
What You Will Do:
- Amplify Revenue Streams: Unleash your expertise in upselling and cross-selling to drive increased revenue from our valued existing accounts.
- Cultivate Customer Relations: Foster and expand relationships within our customer base, ensuring not just satisfaction but advocacy for Icertis solutions.
- Be the Customer’s Voice: Act as a proactive evangelist, embodying the customer's needs within Icertis to ensure their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Collaborative Problem-Solving: Collaborate closely with internal teams like Professional Services and Engineering to tackle customer needs and factors essential for success.
- Innovate with Insight: Engage closely with customers and our product management team to anticipate future requirements and upcoming product releases.
- Tailored Solutions: Understand customer pain points and requirements, offering strategic solutions that align with Icertis' capabilities.
- End-to-End Satisfaction: Take charge of overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts, ensuring a seamless experience throughout their journey, working closely to Cusstomer Success.
What You Bring:
- Seasoned Expertise: A proven track record in enterprise software sales or account management, especially within the SaaS domain.
- Sales Dynamo: Showcase your sales aptitude, technical acumen, and consultative approach.
- Strategic Vision: Identify and nurture new sales opportunities while adeptly managing complex sales cycles.
- Relationship Builder: Proficiency in developing executive-level relationships and directing strategic initiatives with C-level executives.
- Enterprise Management: Demonstrated success in managing large Fortune 500 engagements and growing wallet share with customers.
- Communication Maestro: Excellent communication, negotiation, and strategic thinking skills are essential.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.