SOC Analyst - Information Security
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, December 28, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
- Primarily responsible for directing security event monitoring, management and response and cyber intelligence.
- Maintain and improve the security posture of the Azure platform, identifying, and remediating vulnerabilities.
- Monitor and configure security controls and policies, manage access to data, and monitor threats to ensure that apps, containers, infrastructure, and networks are protected.
- Incident & Request ticket queue management for security application/devices
- Handle complex security issues.
- Monitor systems to ensure adherence to security policies and handles event alerts as per procedure.
- Configure network security including in a hybrid context with traditional network centric controls.
- Ensure data protection.
- Manage operations within a cloud solution environment such as operations tasks, using cloud native tools, like
- o Log Analytics,
- o Azure Monitor
- o Azure Security Center
- o Azure Sentinel
- Contributes to incident response and event handling.
- Ensuring incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation, and monitoring
- Ensuring daily management, administration & maintenance of security devices to achieve operational effectiveness.
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Sr. Mgmt.
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them.
- Assist in the responsibility for the reviewing vulnerabilities' data from multiple sources (i.e. external / internal penetration testing, internal / external vulnerability scanning, etc.) across multiple technologies and a changing environment including infrastructure and applications to determine risk rating of vulnerabilities to business assets.
- Assist in providing support and resolution for scanning and vulnerability remediation reporting issues.
- Assist in working with the Business to effectively communicate the risks of identified vulnerabilities and make recommendations regarding the selection of cost-effective security controls to mitigate identified risks.
- Stay current with vulnerability information across all the products in the Conduent environment.
- Assist in ensuring scan results are presented in appropriate dashboards, reports, and forwarded to other data systems as necessary.
- Assist in interfacing with third-party vendors and other Conduent organizations in improving the overall scanning process.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelors in science or engineering with training in cyber security.
- Proven experience with Azure.
- A deep understanding of networking, e.g. IP subnetting, Network Security Groups, routing, Azure Firewall, ExpressRoute, load balancer, DNS.
- A deep understanding of configuring security policies and securing applications and data.
- Correlation of multiple event logs
- Strong familiarity with cloud capabilities and products and services for Azure, e.g. Azure Active Directory, Privileged Identity Management, VMs, Container Registry, Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), Data Services, KeyVault.
- Strong familiarity with cloud native tools in Azure, e.g. Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, Azure Security Center.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.