Senior Technical Account Manager
IT, Sales & Business Development
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Wednesday, December 6, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
This is an individual contributor role, the incumbent will be the Support point-of-contact person for a few large premium accounts for both technical and functional support items – basically, being the customer’s go to person. Directly addressing some support items as well as providing direction to others, where needed, to ensure timely resolution of open support tickets.
What you will do:
- This is an individual contributor role, but you will be the Support point-of-contact person for a few large premium accounts for both technical and functional support items – basically, being the customer’s go to person. Directly addressing some support items as well as providing direction to others, where needed, to ensure timely resolution of open support tickets.
- Understand Icertis platform as well as its implementation at the assigned customers very well including configurations, customizations and integrations.
- Interact with customers on/ off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your software development skills.
- Drive customer (support) health.
- Develop and deliver regular operational and collaborate on strategic reviews. Operational reviews would be focused updates for any longer standing open tickets. Strategic reviews would be focused on reviewing the customer’s progress on their success measures and on the achievement of their business outcomes and value.
- Drive initiatives for productivity and ticket resolution quality improvement.
- Work on providing innovative ideas to improve ticket closure quality.
- Understand and fulfill enhancement requests received via customer use-cases.
- Should be able to contribute on knowledge base articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to other team members.
- Provide hot fixes, patches and upgrade deployment support in production and staging environments and work closely with customers to schedule and test.
- Provide mentorship to other Icertis team members.
Required skills and experience :
- Overall 12+ years of experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Support, App Development or Sustaining engineering role.
- Expertise on Windows Azure, Cloud Computing, ASP.NET, and/or MVC will be an added advantage.
- Net and Azure certification will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of customer support processes and tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible to work in shift starting 3 PM IST.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to work independently on issues assigned as well as to collaborate across the organization, when needed.
- The ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure in a proactive and timely manner.
- Very strong analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Education: Computer Science or Engineering graduate.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.