Senior Manager Integrated Marketing Campaigns
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, December 2, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
About the role:
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing Campaigns to join our global marketing team. This position is responsible for developing compelling and engaging campaigns that deliver results. In this role, you will be a storyteller who can weave together the multitude of marketing channels to appeal to the target audience. You will lead the strategy, planning, development, launch, and reporting of strategic, integrated campaigns that leverage our brand position and messaging across all marketing channels to build awareness, quality engagement, and generate sales opportunities.
What you will do:
- Develop a global integrated campaigns strategy, objectives, aligned success metrics, and KPIs.
- Use storytelling and deep understanding of the customer to develop a brief that will kick off the development of an integrated campaign.
- Develop robust promotional plans and optimal channel mix across Paid and Social Media, Email Marketing, Content Syndication, Direct Mail, Events, and our extensive Partner ecosystem.
- Architect and define target audiences across geos, verticals, personas, and account or buyer journey stages.
- Partner with Content Marketing and Product Marketing to define content within the campaign and leverage the latest messaging maps, industry trends, and content offers to fuel integrated campaigns.
- Prepare and deliver actionable reports to senior leadership team on campaign plans, progress, and results.
- Partner at depth with Inside Sales to build rep-level understanding, enthusiasm, and support, including the creation of campaign overview materials and aligned prospecting sequences.
- Partner with Sales Enablement to ensure the larger Icertis sales ecosystem—Inside Sales, Field Sales, Pre-Sales, Alliances—are fully aligned with and activated to support integrated campaigns.
- Partner with Rev Ops to create the necessary Salesforce campaign hierarchy and UTMs for accurate campaign attribution and ROI reporting.
- Embrace and apply a continuous learning and optimization mindset to improve future campaigns, using quantitative results and qualitative insights from Sales and other key partners.
- Develop and maintain a campaign center of excellence, including best practices and templates that other Marketing functions can use when planning smaller campaigns.
What you will bring:
- 4-6+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience with a proven track record of developing and managing successful global integrated campaigns.
- Experience working on highly cross-functional and complex programs.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo and PowerBi for campaign tracking and reporting preferred
- Experience overseeing GTM strategy and definition; ideally implementing and executing a new strategy.
- Strong understanding of the B2B marketing technology landscape and best practices.
- Creative and innovative thinker with a bias for action.
- Share and demonstrate our core values: fairness, openness, respect, teamwork, and execution.
- Consistently apply growth mindset behaviors: curiosity, analysis, outside the box thinking, networking, and deep ownership.
- Outstanding communication and writing skills: able to ask questions or share information with clarity and brevity across verbal, phone, email, and messaging platforms.
- Excellent project management skills: able to define key workstreams and tasks needed to complete each, express in a project plan, and work the plan to on-time completion, providing regular status updates as needed.
- Demonstrated excellence in leading and managing highly cross-functional teams.
- Experience working within start-up environment or with startup clients – such as the ability to work in a rapidly growing organization and quickly deliver results.
- Must be able to work occasional mornings or evenings to coordinate with our marketing team members in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons Icertis Places First in Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For | Icertis
● Equity (RSUs) and shared ownership in the company
● Flexible work environment
● Paid maternity and paternity leave
● 7 Days for Humanity – 7 paid volunteer days
● Generous holidays including the 4th of July week off – paid
● Free professional and leadership coaching
● Annual personal development allowance
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.