Training Senior Manager, ICI Academy
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
What you will do:
- Deliver product training internally as well as to our customers, at customer locations in the USA or abroad.
- Understand the Icertis platform thoroughly by working closely with product management, product engineering, and professional services.
- Understand the training needs of various internal organizations like professional services, support, engineering, and QA.
- Updating and designing training courses and certification tracks.
- Involvement in reviewing and updating the digital training content, and their lab practice materials.
- Keep content updated with the product evolution.
What you will bring:
- 10 + years of experience in product training development and delivery to business users OR 5+ years of ICI implementation experience (functional or technical). Experienced team members from CPS team in India can also apply (internal job posting).
- Ability to learn and grasp enterprise software products.
- Exceptionally strong written as well as verbal communication skills.
- Preferable to have interacted with Customers / Partners in roles related to training / implementations.
- Ability to effectively deliver training over the web or in the classroom.
- Understanding of database concepts and their working is desired.
- Knowledge and training delivery of ERP or CRM systems, and their configuration will be an advantage.
- Contract lifecycle management (CLM) domain experience is a plus.
- 10+ years training experience / 5+ years ICI implementation experience.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.