Recruiting Coordinator - Contract role
People & HR
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About The Role
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Highspot, you will play a critical role in supporting the recruitment process and ensuring we provide the best experience to our candidates. You will collaborate with the recruiting team and multiple departments within Highspot to organize and coordinate interviews and meetings to help contribute to the overall success of the Recruiting team by providing a high level of customer service and quality. This is a hyrbrid role that requires you to work from the office 3x a week (M-Wed) in Hyderabad.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with your recruiting partners to facilitate the interview processes while acting as the liaison between recruiters and candidates.
- Schedule and facilitate all phone, video and onsite interviews.
- Ensure a high level of customer service to our candidates and business departments while scheduling interviews.
- Assist recruiters with tracking candidates throughout the hiring process including maintaining status on the Applicant Tracking system, posting jobs and closing jobs.
- Help facilitate candidates who are required to interview onsite or through a Recruiting event.
- Coordinate recruiting meetings, interviews, and debriefs while partnering with the Recruiting team.
- Liaison with executive assistants for Executive scheduling.
- Support internal meeting services, including interview room, conference room layout and setup.
- Develop and improve candidate experience initiatives. Take on additional recruiting projects as needed.
- 1-2 years work experience as a Recruiting Coordinator
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solver
- Customer first attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good working knowledge of Google Apps (Email, Calendar, Sheets, Docs)
- Ability to be flexible with schedules changes and make changes happen promptly
- Champion of candidate experience
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.