Associate Consultant, Professional Services
Sales & Business Development
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Team
The Highspot Professional Services team partners with customers to maximize the business impact of their Highspot Solution and Enablement investments. We are a team of experts in our domains who condense rich experience into practical recommendations. Our engagements are grounded in proven methodologies that define what great enablement looks like and systematically lead our customers on a journey to achieving it. These methodologies are rooted in our experience of working with the best enablement organizations in the business. Along the way, we prioritize teaching and knowledge transfer to build the capabilities of our customer’s team.
We are a “startup within a startup”. We are building a new business, and, as such, value an entrepreneurial, ownership-minded approach. Much of what we are doing, we are building for the first time. If this excites you, read on.
We work in close collaboration with each other. We are at our best when we combine the disciplines of Highspot product knowledge, enablement expertise, and consulting skills.
We show up to our customers as leaders. They are paying us for answers. We first seek to understand their context, then provide clear direction and guidance. If we do not believe they are on the right track, we let them know quickly, clearly, and with great empathy.
We deliver projects on-time and on-budget. This requires clearly defining goals up front, staying aligned with a customer on progress throughout a project, and raising a flag early if things are not on track.
What You'll Do
- The Associate Consultant supports our customer engagements by building Highspot solutions that enable the successful use of key Highspot features. You will work directly with our Senior Consultants to deliver these outcomes.
- Deliver and prioritize tasks across multiple concurrent customer engagements
- Ensure all customer deliverables are completed on time, within the provided budget, and with comprehensive attention to detail
- Convert requirements from customers and Senior Consultants into finalized deliverables within the Highspot environment and other relevant software tools (e.g. Sharepoint, Google Drive), including but not limited to content upload, content organization, SmartPage build, lesson assembly
- Become a technical subject matter expert with a deep understanding of Highspot’s product functionality and features
- Evaluate and provide feedback to refine the future of Professional Services delivery at Highspot
- Develop productive and collaborative working relationships with the other members of the Professional Services Team and our partner teams
- Support the build and maintenance of team operations tasks in collaboration tools, as needed
- Technical acumen
- You have proven experience in learning new software tools
- You have hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
- You have a passion for working with web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Highspot’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- You have a general understanding of the broader Sales Tech ecosystem and how Highspot fits in
- Consulting skills
- You have a high level of motivation, are a self-starter, excellent at follow-up, and are a team player with the ability to deliver within defined timelines
- You have strong communication skills and proactively communicate issues or timeline risks
- You are organized and can effectively manage multiple projects at once
- Thought leadership
- Sales Enablement and supporting the delivery of excellent customer experiences excite you. You are keen to develop your domain expertise further
- You make whatever team you are on better by identifying opportunities to improve processes, create new offerings, and codify best practices
- You have a growth mindset and the desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- You focus on the outcomes for the team, not the details of your job description
- You love to learn from others and to contribute to the learning of the group
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.