Sr. Salesforce Administrator
Sales & Business Development
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
The Revenue Strategy and Operations organization is at the intersection of Marketing, Account Development, Sales, Services, and Finance. It encompasses Sales Operations, Deal Strategy, Platforms, and Analytics. The Revenue Platforms team is responsible for implementing the GTM strategy with regards to system administration, infrastructure, and security.
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing Operations, the Senior Salesforce Administrator will design, develop, and manage our Salesforce instance and related sales/marketing tools. This role will work closely with our Business Teams, Salesforce Administration Team, and other key stakeholders to deliver a world-class CRM experience. Candidates should be willing to work a schedule that allows at least 4 hours of overlap with a 9am-5pm PT work schedule
The ideal candidate for this position will take an innovative and collaborative approach to designing processes and delivering solutions. This person will have the ability to quickly pivot between brainstorming, strategy, and execution when partnering with our GTM teams. They will be resourceful and tenacious when working cross-functionally to recognize what is known about a situation, what more needs to be known, and how best to obtain the relevant and accurate information needed to achieve the desired outcome. At Highspot, we are passionate about inspiring and stretching individuals to do their best work. The ideal candidate is passionate about leading and developing individuals and teams to reach their full potential. They are not afraid to dive into the details to show their team what success looks like in their role.
What You'll Do
- As a Senior Salesforce Administrator at Highspot, you will demonstrate technical and subject matter expertise by presenting scalable, high quality solutions on the Salesforce platform. You will perform hands-on technical design, solution architecture, and development tasks as well as create and maintain detailed technical documentation. We will look to this person to seek out ways to leverage the Salesforce platform to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support the rapid scaling of our high-growth organization.
- Partner with our team of business partners to help stakeholders realize their vision in Salesforce leveraging a low-code approach to design that reflects insight and good judgment, balancing flexibility, simplicity, and scalability.
- Act as a consultant to the business, trusted to identify issues and opportunities and propose effective solutions.
- Manage integrations (e.g. LeanData, Marketo, ZoomInfo) and implement new tools for our go-to-market teams.
- 5+ years hands-on Salesforce experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and CPQ within a B2B SaaS company.
- Salesforce Administrator and Advanced Administrator certifications preferred.
- Experience partnering with and designing solutions for go-to-market and back office teams, ideally, pre, and post-sales, finance and accounting.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize complex system functionality for the business user.
- Experience managing the lead-to-cash process, including opportunity lifecycle management, forecasting, and third-party applications from the AppExchange.
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce system limits and best practices to build simple, flexible solutions with scalability in mind.
- Strong understanding of application lifecycle and release management process, including quality assurance and user acceptance testing.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.