Enablement Operations Associate
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Saturday, December 2, 2023
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
We are a high-growth company in a fast-growing market, we have big ambitions, and we are evolving our Revenue Enablement team. In this role, you will be working with the Revenue Enablement team, with managing direction from Highspot’s Sr. Revenue Enablement Manager, in coordination with the Sr. Director, Revenue Enablement - L&D. The Revenue Enablement function at Highspot is an integral part of the company.
What You’ll Do
- In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Highspot platform administration, execution, governance and design.
- The role takes on a combination of platform administration and design thinking - maximizing the role of Highspot platform to scale content, learning and drive key initiatives.
- The role requires effective project management and communication skills, the ability to create and innovate the design & development of learning content and the ability to leverage the Highspot platform and related design tools to create compelling content.
- Proficient in tool administration, governance and user experience design
- Become a platform expert, leveraging Highspot technology and innovative experience design approaches to drive results
- Executes on Spot design, governance and related projects in Highspot system
- Familiarity and fluency with project management through Airtable
- Ability to work in HTML/rich text editor
- Understanding of accessibility and ALT text on images
- Graphic design capabilities via Canva
- Proficient in project management skills with the ability to identify, prioritize and execute on projects
- Strong communication skills and proactive problem solving
- Create innovative approaches to learning design that maximize engagement and drive action
- 3+ years of related experience in platform administration
- Previous experience with Airtable and HTML/rich text editor
- Proven ability to learn technologies quickly
- Innovative approach to technology and user experience design
- Excellent project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Quick to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter - can take an initiative and hit the ground running with little to no direction
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.