Strategic Account Director
Fountain is the market leader in high volume hiring with solutions that enable customers to get ahead of their hiring goals. Fountain’s all-in-one software allows companies to find and hire the right candidates faster. Our automated and customizable platform provides a seamless applicant experience while ensuring organizations have pipelines full of hourly talent who are ready to work.
Hundreds of customers, including Stitch Fix, GoPuff, Fetch, and sweetgreen, use Fountain to hire over 3 million workers annually in more than 75 countries.
In 2022, we closed $185M in our Series C, led by Softbank and B Capital, which 4.5Xed our valuation. Join our growing team of collaborative, compassionate, and unconventional Fountaineers as we empower our customers to exceed their hiring goals and open opportunities for the hourly workforce.
As the Strategic Account Director you will partner with Fountain’s largest and most strategic customers to drive adoption, expansion, and high-level direction. In this role, you will manage complex, multi-stakeholder workstreams to deliver customer value. You will be responsible for the regional/global strategic vision for the business. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate past success building deep relationships with customers, owning joint business roadmaps, and acting as the voice of the customer across a Fountain.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build trusted and value-based relationships with existing customers to renew and uncover upsell/cross sell opportunities, by educating and sharing a vision with customers on the impact a partnership with Fountain can have on their long term corporate strategy
- Manage and influence key senior level stakeholders to build consensus among multiple geographies and cross functional decision makers and influencers in a single company
- Understand customer needs and serve as the voice of the customer internally across product, engineering, marketing, and finance
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product and services
What you should bring:
- 10+ years of experience in sales, account management, strategy, and/or consulting with preference in SaaS
- Execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant impact and value for your customers
- Thrive by building long-term relationships and partnering with a range a stakeholders including business, technical and executive teams
- Consultative and are able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with a strong ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower customers
- A resourceful and creative problem solver, constantly trying to find the “why” behind the “what”
Salary Range: $156,000-$225,000
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points. What do you have to lose?
Fountain offers an incredibly unique work environment. We employ a diverse team all over the world. Each Fountaineer is given the freedom to do their best work from wherever they choose. We also understand the importance of in-person connections and hold in-person meetings with your team and meet annually as an organization to build our relationships and focus on the future of moving Fountain Forward.
The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a retirement plan. Some Fountain-wide perks offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, paid holidays, monthly lunch stipends, annual allowances for ongoing education related to your profession and career advancement, along with home office, cell phone, and wellness reimbursements. Fountain is a global employer, so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
Fountain is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.