Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
Location: Office-Based (New York City or San Mateo, California)
As an Account Manager on the Revenue team, you will play a crucial role in supporting the overall client relationship management and business development activities. You will work closely with the sales team and institutional coverage teams to ensure the smooth execution of customer onboarding, customer platform knowledge, and ongoing customer support to foster client satisfaction and contribute to the growth of the company. This role requires a combination of financial acumen, communication skills, and a proactive approach to client engagement.
Core Role Responsibilities:
- Act as the first line of contact for all client inquiries and concerns.
- Analyze client needs and provide tailored solutions to meet those needs by engaging with the appropriate internal teams.
- Be well-educated on the FalconX product suite to assist customers with self-servicing their accounts
- Continuously support customer knowledge of the platform so they can resolve problems at their speed
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services.
- Resolve client issues promptly and professionally, escalating when necessary.
- Maintain detailed records of client interactions and transactions.
- Provide feedback to management regarding client satisfaction and areas for improvement.
- Stay updated on industry trends and company products/services to provide informed support to clients.
- Contribute to the expansion of the client base through networking and relationship-building activities
- Quarterly travel within the United States of America, estimated total of 4-8 times a year
- Participate in all required company trainings on safety, preventing harassment, and other topics
- Regular and reliable attendance, including availability for video/audioconferences [and in-person] meetings with clients and/or coworkers
- Due to our dynamic and fast-paced environment, you also may be required to perform additional responsibilities as requested by management in its discretion
- Desire to work in a results-oriented environment
- Proven experience in a client service role, preferably in crypto trading, prime brokerage, and asset management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a client-focused approach.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
Education, Experience and Licensing Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree
- 1-4+ years of work experience in a financial client service or account management role.
- Experience using sales tracking software.
- English fluency
Nice to Have:
- Crypto or digital asset experience
- Secondary language skills
This role provides a platform for career growth within the organization, with opportunities to progress into senior account management or specialized areas within financial services including sales and product management.
Our company values a collaborative and dynamic work environment, fostering continuous learning and professional development. We are committed to the success of our employees and customers alike.
This is a non-exempt, full-time position with a base hourly rate of pay of $28.00 - $55.00. The actual hourly rate for a successful candidate will be determined based on factors such as skill set, relevant experience, and qualifications. This position also offers other forms of compensation and benefits consisting of overtime compensation (when applicable), relocation assistance (if applicable), performance-linked bonus, paid time off (including sick time) benefits, paid Company holidays, participation in the Company’s equity and 401k retirement plan, competitive employee health, dental, and vision benefits each subject to the terms and conditions of the governing plan documents and Company policies.
FalconX is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workspace for all people. Our roles are intended for people from all walks of life. We encourage all those interested in applying to our organization to submit an application regardless if you are missing some of the listed background requirements, skills, or experiences!
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, FalconX would like to acknowledge that the EEOC survey has limited potential responses that you can select. For legal reasons, FalconX must use this language to align with federal requirements, however, we want to ensure that you are able to provide a response to our own voluntary survey questions about your identity that best aligns with your most true self.
FalconX is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on FalconX. Please inform FalconX’s People team at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need assistance with participating in the application process.