Principal Product Manager
Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
Overview: The role entails working directly with client, revenue, markets, operations
and engineering teams to deliver robust product solutions that will scale our core prime brokerage offering.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the prime brokerage business including but not limited to trade lifecycle workflows, financing and risk operations, collateral management, liquidity management and regulatory reporting.
Primary Accountabilities / Responsibilities -
- Lead and coach product managers to drive continuous improvement in the team’s outputs and quality
- Understand the competitive landscape and deliver sustainable differentiation
- Understand and articulate customer pain points deeply
- Gather requirements and provide the engineering team with well defined and scoped documentation
- Scope and stage requirements to deliver thoughtfully considered MVPs that gain traction
- Align xfunctional teams on priorities and roadmap and deliver against clearly defined KPIs and Objectives
- 8+ years in product management/engineering
- Candidates must have experience managing product + engineering teams in highly fast-paced environments.
- You have deep experience building and managing front through back office brokerage infrastructure at scale
- You have fully developed understanding of the trade and settlement lifecycle
- You are a motivated self-starter
- You have a growth-mindset and the ability to productively give and receive constructive feedback
- You have a track record of unblocking internal and navigating external challenges that may impact delivery
Base pay for this role is expected to be between $225,000 and $275,000 USD. This expected base pay range is based on information at the time this post was generated. This role will also be eligible for other forms of compensation such as a performance linked bonus, equity, and a competitive benefits package. Actual compensation for a successful candidate will be determined based on a number of factors such as skillset, experience, and qualifications.
FalconX is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workspace for all people. Our roles are intended for people from all walks of life. We encourage all those interested in applying to our organization to submit an application regardless if you are missing some of the listed background requirements, skills, or experiences!
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, FalconX would like to acknowledge that the EEOC survey has limited potential responses that you can select. For legal reasons, FalconX must use this language to align with federal requirements, however, we want to ensure that you are able to provide a response to our own voluntary survey questions about your identity that best aligns with your most true self.