Senior Full stack Engineer(Satoshi)
Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
We are backed by some of the best investors in the world including Accel, American Express, B Capital, Coinbase, Fidelity, Flybridge, Lightspeed and Tiger Global.
At FalconX, you’ll help create a more open financial system. In building trading, credit and custody infrastructure, we are enabling thousands more institutions to enter the market and support a more open and accessible financial system. The world’s largest financial institutions from Wall Street to Silicon Valley will turn to you for products that provide unparalleled seamless, efficient and secure access to the cryptocurrency sector.
FalconX is hiring a Senior Full-stack Engineer focused on our core platform stack to help introduce a new, in-demand product line for the company that integrates seamlessly with our proprietary, best-in-class Prime Brokerage platform. We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with a background in building scalable, distributed systems as well as a strong understanding of blockchain, wallets, and platforms to build upon our vision of an open financial system.
- Use latest processes and technology in order to build scalable, distributed and fault-tolerant site/software systems
- Research and evaluate new methodologies and technologies that improve the quality, reliability and performance of the engineering’s site/software development systems
- Apply usability principles and procedures and optimize builds.
- Reuse through documenting components that save the business time in executing future projects
- Emphasise a consumer-focused approach in building software and work with the engineering team in determining the prioritization and estimation of new features and improvements
- Communicate cross-functionally and work with the engineering team to define and measure outcomes with success
- Review and monitor current engineering work, as well as previously constructed applications, to ensure the software is running as smoothly as possible
- Rapidly iterate to add new functionality, solve complex problems with simple, intuitive, and customer focused solutions while shipping quality application
- Provide support for platform related issues; Triage and fix issues reported to help with timely resolution
Required Qualifications :
- BE/Btech degree with equivalent years of experience minimum 5+ years experience in software engineering and experience to work with production scale web applications
- You have production experience with React, also know HTML5, CSS3 or jQuery
- You’re comfortable working full-stack, and are excited about diving into the frontend, backend or datastore as needed
- Demonstrated successful large scale rollouts in the past with measurable outcomes
- You have good knowledge regarding data structures, algorithms, and asynchronous architectures
- You have an understanding of modern industry technical methodologies and are comfortable operating in dynamic environments
- Proficient in one/many of modern technology stack like Flask (python), Golang, ReactJS, Redux framework, Cloud Infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- A plus if you have experience with docker based applications in cloud infra
- A plus if you have ML experience about Tensorflow, MLlib, H2O etc
FalconX is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workspace for all people. Our roles are intended for people from all walks of life. We encourage all those interested in applying to our organization to submit an application regardless if you are missing some of the listed background requirements, skills, or experiences!
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, FalconX would like to acknowledge that the EEOC survey has limited potential responses that you can select. For legal reasons, FalconX must use this language to align with federal requirements, however, we want to ensure that you are able to provide a response to our own voluntary survey questions about your identity that best aligns with your most true self.