Director, Product Management
**Work from where you are - considering candidates in San Mateo or US-based remote**
Evidation creates new ways to measure and improve health in everyday life—making proactive, personalized, and truly human-centered healthcare possible. By connecting directly with millions of individuals, Evidation harnesses real-world data to deeply understand health experiences, rapidly and at scale. Evidation’s privacy-centric digital health measurement and engagement platform uses data science and machine learning to translate these everyday insights into high-impact health guidance, treatments, and tools. Founded in 2012, Evidation is headquartered in California with employees working around the globe.
The Director of Product Management will lead a team through the ideation, technical development, and iteration of impactful and innovative products. They will drive product development with a team of high-performing product managers, engineers and designers. They will attract, manage, and develop a talented, creative, and diverse team of product managers. They will also establish shared vision, understanding, and alignment across the company on priorities leading to product execution. They will work closely with strategic customers and commercial teams to build market understanding and inform product development priorities.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Responsible for leading product strategies and goals for multiple project work streams that support Evidtion’s overarching business goals and strategy
- Defines product priorities and supporting roadmaps, including alignment with northstar metrics and objectives
- Manages a team of product managers that lead the build org to consistently ship well-designed, highly impactful features/products on schedule
- Helps inform and inspire our teams by continually deepening and evolving our understanding of the needs of our customers and end users
- Partners daily with technical and design teams to cultivate a cohesive, generative, and user-obsessed build culture
- Generates new product insights and ideas based on market analysis, UX research, and technical data
- Works in a two-way partnership with commercial teams to represent product capabilities and inform roadmap opportunities based on customer feedback
- Understands the broader competitive landscape and helps inform GTM tactics and market opportunities
- 10+ years of related experience in Product Management or Product Design
- 10+ years working collaboratively with engineering, design, and data science teams
- 6+ years of hiring, managing, and developing individual contributors and team leaders
- Experience with critical thinking and data driven decision making
- Experience presenting to executive audiences and strategic customers
- Experience in a consumer technology company is preferred
- Experience working with health-related data and technologies is preferred
*This job description outlines primary duties and requirements and is not intended to identify all tasks that may be performed; individuals occupying the position may be required to perform other duties. The company may modify job duties from time to time, either in practice or in writing.
At Evidation, we strive to build an equitable and inclusive space where everyone - employees, partners, and participants - belongs and feels valued. Evidation Health values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all persons without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic.
We will also reasonably accommodate the physical and/or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability in order to enable the applicant to complete the application or interview process, providing undue hardship on Evidation Health would not result.
The US base hiring range for this full-time position is $146,000-$250,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. The actual starting pay will be based on job-related factors, including work location, experience, training, and skill level, so pay for this role may be higher or lower than what is shown on this posting.