In the IBG Presales Team, your gains:
1. You can deeply learn and understand the business performance, user experience, three-dimensional monitoring, AIOps and business observability, IT service management (ITSM), during the digital transformation of enterprises and related technology stacks and trends.
2. You can learn rich business knowledge and experience, master the presales standard workflow of customer-centric solutions, create value for customer business, and grow together with customers.
- Serve as the expert on technology solutions. Engage with potential clients to understand their unique business requirements and challenges.
- Conduct comprehensive product demonstrations, showcasing the capabilities and value proposition of our solutions.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop tailored proposals and presentations that address client needs. Provide technical guidance and support throughout the sales process, from initial contact to post-sales support.
- Collaborate with the product development team to provide valuable insights and feedback based on client interactions.
- Contribute to the development of sales collateral, including whitepapers, case studies and solution documentation.
We want you to:
- Candidates with work experience in DevOps, business observability, cloud computing are highly preferred.
- Candidates with work experience in ManageEngine, Dynatrace, SolarWinds, ServiceNow, BMC are highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge and In-depth understanding of monitoring tools and features are highly preferred.
- FSI and government industries are preferred.
- Have more than 3 years of working experience as a pre-sales or solution architect in the software industry.
- Have good professional skill in the following areas: Presentation, POC, Hands-on and bidding.
- Candidates with experience as presales on large projects and delivery experience on complex projects are preferred.
- Language requirements: Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.