Technical Support Engineer
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Monday, January 8, 2024
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The Customer Solutions team works directly with our customers across the entire customer journey, from the initial discovery process through implementation to renewal and expansion. Our team comprises product, process, and strategy experts, including sales engineering, professional services, customer success, digital success, and customer support.
About the Role
We are looking to add a key member to our Technical Support Team! We play an incredibly important role in our customers' success, and we are on the front lines helping customers daily. We are masters of our craft, enabling our customers to understand better and use our software, gather feedback to drive improvements to the platform, and empower sales teams to operate at peak performance!
As a member of the Technical Support team, you will combine your business and technical expertise in a customer-friendly manner while assisting Clari + Groove customers. You will also be responsible for maintaining our initial response time SLA (Service Level Agreement) and using internal resources to resolve customer issues.
You'll be part of a team of problem solvers passionate about working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, client-centric environment. You’ll leverage best practices to provide exceptional support and guidance to the customer.
This is a hybrid opportunity based in Kraków, Poland. Candidates must be based in Poland.
- Act as an engineering point of escalation for highly technical issues; taking end to end ownership from initial troubleshooting to issue resolution
- Serve as internal and external SME: read code and identify expected and unintended product behavior
- Work through complex technical issues and provide direction to customers both in technical and non-technical terms
- Pinpoint and patch issues in Groove’s codebase by reading through and writing code
- Write scripts and queries to solve complex customer problems
- Document bugs and feature requests with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience
- Provide feedback and collaborate with Product and Engineering to identify common or emerging issues prior to escalation
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a Technical Support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to empathize with customers with varying levels of technical ability
- Experience with Salesforce, Intercom, Jira, and Slack is a plus
- Knowledge of Atlassian (Confluence) is a plus
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Annual Well-being and Professional Development Stipends
- Private Healthcare and Multisport Pass
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.