Director of Growth Marketing (Enterprise)
We exist for American workers and their employers -- who are the backbone of our economy. That is where Centivo comes in -- our mission is to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of Americans who struggle to pay their healthcare bills.
We are looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to join our team and play a pivotal role in scaling our marketing growth engine for enterprise growth. This is a highly strategic and visible role as you will be responsible for setting the strategy for the entire marketing funnel, and oversee all demand gen function, coordinate execution of key activities and drive enhancement of marktech and processes. Additionally, you will lead a team of marketers and continue to build, uplevel, and retain a high-performing team. This is a perfect role for you are an experienced B2B marketing leader, love partnering with the broader Commercial organization, thrive in a fast paced, growth stage startup environment and are motivated by strong mission.
- Demand Generation Strategic Leadership:
- Lead the development and execution of the demand generation strategy to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align demand generation efforts with overall business objectives.
- Establish KPIs, track performance metrics, and provide regular reporting on the effectiveness of demand generation campaigns.
- Campaign Development:
- Oversee the creation and execution of integrated demand generation campaigns across various channels, including events, content marketing, digital, and more.
- Develop and optimize campaigns that resonate with target audiences, driving pipeline build and acceleration.
- Leverage market insights and buying behaviors to inform and refine campaign strategies.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices to ensure Centivo remains at the forefront of demand generation best practices.
- Budget Management:
- Manage the demand generation budget effectively, ensuring optimal allocation of resources for maximum ROI.
- Continuously evaluate and test new channels and tactics to enhance campaign performance and scalability.
- Team Leadership:
- Lead, manage, and uplevel a team of marketers from day 1; continue to build and develop the team.
- Develop the skills and capabilities of the team to be revenue driven with effectiveness and efficiency in mind.
- Marktech and Marketing Automation:
- Oversee and guide the evaluation, implementation, and optimization of marketing automation tools and technologies to streamline demand generation processes.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of 8+ years in B2B marketing, with a focus on growth and demand generation.
- Significant experience in a leadership role, preferably as a Director of Growth Marketing or in a similar capacity.
- Background in B2B marketing within the healthcare industry or a similarly complex market.
- Strong strategic mindset with the ability to translate business objectives into comprehensive and effective demand generation strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in aligning marketing efforts with broader commercial goals and objectives.
- Proven ability to lead and inspire a team, fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration, and excellence.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a data-driven approach to refine strategies, optimize campaign performance and make decisions.
- Experience in managing multi million demand generation budget.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate marketing concepts and strategies to cross-functional teams and Commercial leadership team.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing automation tools and technologies.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt to evolving priorities.
- This position is remote
- Resilient – This is wicked hard. There is no easy button for healthcare affordability. Luckily, the mission makes it worth it and sustains us when things are tough. Being resilient ensures we don’t give up.
- Uncommon - The status quo stinks so we had to go out and build something better. We know the healthcare system. It isn't working for members, employers, and providers. So we're building it from scratch, from the ground up. Our focus is on making things better for them while also improving clinical results - which is bold and uncommon.
- Positive – We care about each other. It takes energy to do hard stuff, build something better and to be resilient and unconventional while doing it. Because of that, we make sure we give kudos freely and feedback with care. When our tank gets low, a team member is there to be a source of new energy. We celebrate together. We are supportive, generous, humble, and positive.
The ranges we place in our job postings reflect what we anticipate to be the minimum to maximum of the base salary for this role. Additionally, our overall benefits package includes a few things you may consider towards a total compensation such as bonus, health benefits (some employer paid), PTO, and equity option grants.
Who we are:
Centivo is an innovative health plan for self-funded employers on a mission to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of working Americans who struggle to pay their medical bills. Anchored around a primary care based ACO model, Centivo saves employers 15 to 30 percent compared to traditional insurance carriers. Employees also realize significant savings through our free primary care (including virtual), predictable copay and no-deductible benefit plan design. Centivo works with employers ranging in size from 51 employees to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, visit centivo.com.
Headquartered in Buffalo, NY with offices in New York City and Buffalo, Centivo is backed by leading healthcare and technology investors, including a recent round of investment from Morgan Health, a business unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co.