Content & Communications Manager
We exist for American workers and their employers -- who are the backbone of our economy. That is where Centivo comes in -- our mission is to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of Americans who struggle to pay their healthcare bills.
We are looking for Content and Communications Manager to own the content calendar and set the strategy for earned channels. This role is ideal for B2B content marketer with expertise in crafting demand generation content, along with thought leadership pieces and PR. A foundational grasp of the employer healthcare market and trends, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are essential for success in this position.
- Develop a comprehensive content strategy to tell the story of our product/brand promise to engage prospects and other audiences.
- Understand our audiences and create content that resonates with them.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and competitor activities to ensure content relevance.
- Lead high-impact, strategic campaign projects, including the development of marketing briefs, storyboards, and talking points and coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce high-quality written, visual and digital content for various channels (website, social, email, etc.) in partnership with design/creative teams and external agencies/freelancers.
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, including campaigns with varying size and scope.
- Ensure all content is on-message, and consistent in style, quality and tone.
- Manage external communication channels to maintain a unified voice
- Set the strategy for earned, shared, and owned channels.
- Develop and maintain media relationships with media outlets, influencers and key stakeholders
- Craft press releases, articles and other communication materials as needed.
- Ensure consistency in messaging across all communication channels.
- 5-7 years of experience in communications, marketing, journalism, or an advertising agency.
- Excellent written, grammatical, and editorial skills and understanding of the various of channels and type of content based on goals & objectives. Additionally, great oral and listening skills.
- Healthcare experience required, employer healthcare market experience preferred.
- Experience in working in a dynamic and fast paced environment with the ability to meet deadlines and adapt to evolving priorities
- This position is remote
The ranges we place in our job postings reflect what we anticipate to be the minimum to maximum of the base salary for this role. Additionally, our overall benefits package includes a few things you may consider towards a total compensation such as bonus, health benefits (some employer paid), PTO, and equity option grants.
Who we are:
Centivo is an innovative health plan for self-funded employers on a mission to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of working Americans who struggle to pay their medical bills. Anchored around a primary care based ACO model, Centivo saves employers 15 to 30 percent compared to traditional insurance carriers. Employees also realize significant savings through our free primary care (including virtual), predictable copay and no-deductible benefit plan design. Centivo works with employers ranging in size from 51 employees to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, visit centivo.com.
Headquartered in Buffalo, NY with offices in New York City and Buffalo, Centivo is backed by leading healthcare and technology investors, including a recent round of investment from Morgan Health, a business unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co.