Business Development Representative
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
The Role: We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales organization as a Business Development Representative. Your purpose will be to uncover and qualify new opportunities across our target market. You'll be measured on your ability to create Opportunities that lead to new business. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance their career by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day.
As a Business Development Representative at 6sense, you’ll be an instrumental player to our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had delivering predictions for enterprises like Cisco, Lenovo, BlueJeans and Xactly. We will trust you to evangelize 6sense, open doors into opportunities, and consistently exceed targets. This is not your average start-up; you’ll be going after large deals.
- Please note this is a hybrid role and you will be required to work from the London office once a week.
What's in it for You:
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Solid Base Salary + Commission
- Intrinsic drive to be successful, love to win – You’ll take initiative to figure it out, do your absolute best work
- Clear, succinct communicator – Using your customer’s language, you’ll help them clearly understand the value 6sense delivers
- Innately curious – You’ll know your buyer, their business, and what 6sense means to their success
- Collaborate and win as a team – You’ll compete, but above that you’ll collaborate, you’ll share what is working, you’ll help the team win, you’ll take on projects outside of closing deals.
- Understanding of B2B Enterprise Marketing & Sales
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: