Senior Commercial Account Executive
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
The Role: Imagine selling a solution that will predict for your customers (with an 85% accuracy) who is going to buy, what they’ll buy and when. As a Senior Commercial Account Executive at 6sense, you’ll be an instrumental player to our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had delivering predictions for enterprises like Cisco, Centrify, Dell, Qlik, and Oracle. We will trust you to evangelize 6sense, run your business like a CEO, and consistently exceed quarterly and annual targets. This is not your average start-up; you’ll be closing large deals. And you’ll be rewarded very well for doing so.
The Fit: We’re growing our Commercial sales team, so we’re looking for people who not only have a track record of being the best of the best, closing big deals and passion for fundamentally changing B2B marketing and sales, but can also think critically about driving customer growth and building our sales organization. This is a unique opportunity to help shape and accelerate our success.
Here are the traits you exhibit;
- Intrinsic drive to be successful, love to win – You’ll take initiative to figure it out, are motivated to do your absolute best work. (That’s why you’ve ended up at top across your career.)
- Clear, succinct communicator – Using your customer’s language, you’ll help them clearly understand the value 6sense delivers
- Technical expertise – You’ll demonstrate and speak to how 6sense drives success
- Innately curious – You’ll know your buyer, their business, and what 6sense means to their success
- Empathetic listener – You’ll listen more than you talk. And, you really get what they mean.
- Collaborate and win as a team – You’ll compete, but above that you’ll collaborate, you’ll share what is working, you’ll help the team win, you’ll take on projects outside of closing deals.
- 2+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales, closing complex sales cycles
- Consistent track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company)
- Familiarity with marketing tech stack (Marketo, Eloqua), b2b publishers/media, data providers
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong C-level customer references #LI-re
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Controller, which is located at 450 Mission Street, Suite 201, San Francisco, CA 94105. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include assessing your skills, qualifications, and suitability for the role, carrying out background and reference checks, where applicable, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
You may view a copy of Controller’s Privacy Notice here: Recruitment Privacy Notice
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: