Principal Sales Enablement Manager
6sense is on a mission to revolutionize how B2B organizations create revenue by predicting customers most likely to buy and recommending the best course of action to engage anonymous buying teams. 6sense Revenue AI is the only sales and marketing platform to unlock the ability to create, manage and convert high-quality pipeline to revenue.
People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
6sense is seeking an insightful, hardworking, humble, and creative enablement professional that is passionate about helping others succeed. 6sense is experiencing rapid growth, so we’re looking for someone who truly thrives in a fast-paced environment.
This individual has a track record of success in Sales Enablement and is excited to develop their own skills while crafting high-impact solutions for our Field Sales teams across our different segments.
As the Principal Sales Enablement Manager you will be responsible for partnering with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, Product Marketing, and the broader Global Revenue Enablement team to design and deliver enablement programs that help 6sense achieve key strategic goals. You’ll use your leadership skills to define and own the enablement strategy, drive execution of key initiatives & communicate business impact. Your ability to measure and action on data will be an essential aspect of the role.
· You will be responsible for partnering with Sales Leadership and Sales Operations to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate business impact.
· Work together with Sales Leadership to drive the Enablement strategy across the segments.
· Partner with management, high performing reps, and key cross-functional partners to uncover business needs, design learning programs, launch, iterate, and measure impact.
· Build and manage repeatable and scalable enablement programs and strategies for your audiences.
· Collaborate with the broader Global Revenue Enablement team to develop & deliver global enablement initiatives across our entire Sales organization.
· Establish clear project plans that define strategic impact, scope of the project, plans for implementation, and success metrics.
· Identify opportunities & proactively pursue initiatives for how we can drive stronger collaboration across Sales and CS to ensure a seamless customer experience.
· Proactively and independently manage the full development life cycle of enablement programs from inception through delivery.
What you should have
· 5+ years of experience leading sales training and broader Enablement programs
· Preferred: 3+ years sales account management or sales experience
· Highly proficient at building trust with senior level Sales managers & leadership
· Expert in sales methodologies and sales processes
· Strategic thinker and the ability to execute
· High degree of business acumen, including highly polished internal and customer facing presentation skills
· You have strong project management skills and can effectively manage working on multiple initiatives at once
· Ability to analyze and draw insights from data
· You embrace ambiguity and enjoying finding order and simplifying process
· Superior communication skills
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
· Highly collaborative with a strong ability to lead cross functional project teams
· Experience using modern eLearning tools such as (Rise, Allego, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, etc.), CRM and sales system tools (Salesforce, Linkedin Navigator, Gong) and Knowledge management tools (Sharepoint, Seismic, etc.) to build engaging and valued learning programs.
Ability to travel (~20%)
Location: NYC, Austin, San Francisco, Remote
Base Salary Range: $131,250 to $201,250. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the base salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, including but not limited to work location and experience. The base salary is one component of 6sense’s total compensation package for this position. Other compensation may include a bonus program or commission plan, and stock options if approved by 6sense’s board. In addition, 6sense provides a variety of benefits, including generous health insurance coverage, life, and disability insurance, a 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, self-care days, and paid time off (PTO). #Li-remote
Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information for California Residents: California Recruitment Privacy Notice and Policy
Full-time employees can take advantage of health coverage, paid parental leave, generous paid time-off and holidays, quarterly self-care days off, and stock options. We’ll make sure you have the equipment and support you need to work and connect with your teams, at home or in one of our oﬃces.
We have a growth mindset culture that is represented in all that we do, from onboarding through to numerous learning and development initiatives including access to our LinkedIn Learning platform. Employee well-being is also top of mind for us. We host quarterly wellness education sessions, and everyone has access to meQuilibrium – a platform to encourage self care and personal growth. From wellness days to ERG-hosted events, we celebrate and energize all 6sense employees and their backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer: